Dr Med supports and braces are of an excellent quality, made of neoprene, polyester and nylon. These fantastic supports allow support and compression to repair, protect and alleviate pain.
As well as offering general support and protection this brace can be used for the following injuries:
• Disc heriniation & degeneration (slipped disc)
• Acute lumbar sacral sprain & strain
• Spondylolisthesis (vertebral dislocation)
• Spondyloysis & spodylitis
• Spinal stenosis
• Pre & post surgical treatment
• Lumbar compression fractures
This supports provides comfort and compression providing posterior and anterior stabilisation for the lumbar region.
This support is easy to wear with adjustable straps for additional compression.
Made of: Polyester, polyurethane, nylon, polypropylene, rubber, polyethene, polyacetal and nickel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.