Meridius Zinc Oxide Tape
£2.39 – £4.79
Merdius® Zinc Oxide Tape is ideal for the prevention and treatment of ligament sprains.
Made from a strong material, it can be used to reinforce the supporting action of ligaments following an injury. For instance, a sprained ankle can be immobilised by strapping it up with zinc oxide tape.
Featuring a high-quality adhesive, Meridius® Zinc Oxide Tape is also used preventively to give extra support to vulnerable body parts, particularly wrists and fingers.
Finally, some people stick it on areas prone to rubbing to protect or prevent blisters and calluses, commonly seen during weightlifting and other sporting events.
Meridius® Zinc Oxide Tape is the result of years of research and testing to ensure we always provide you with the best product possible that helps you prevent potential injuries and heal faster.
Open a trade account with us to get better deals!
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice;
- Access to 100s of products at trade prices;
- Access to our entire marketing library in various languages;
- Exclusive offers sent to your inbox;
- Download your purchase orders directly from your account;
- Reorder previous orders from a click of a button.