Meridius Crepe Bandage
£2.39 – £3.59
Meridius® Crepe Bandage is a supportive type of bandage that is used as an aid in the treatment of knee, legs, arm sprains and strains.
Made of highly elastic material, this product is very comfortable to wear because it takes the body’s contour, thus allowing the natural range of motion.
When applying Meridius® Crepe Bandage, please select the width of the bandage based on the part of the limb treated. Please make sure the bandage is securely placed, but not so tight as to cause swelling
On forearm, thigh and calf, apply the bandage around the limb in a spiral pattern overlapping at least 2/3rds every time.
For wrists, elbows, knees and ankles please apply the bandage around the limb in a 8 pattern overlapping at least 2/3rds every time.
When you finish bandaging the limb, please secure it with a safety pin.
Open a trade account with us to get better deals!
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice;
- Access to 100s of products at trade prices;
- Access to our entire marketing library in various languages;
- Exclusive offers sent to your inbox;
- Download your purchase orders directly from your account;
- Reorder previous orders from a click of a button.