Meridius Manina Moxa
Meridius® Manina is a smokeless Korean moxa made from 100% real mugwort, also known as “artemesia vulgaris” or “ssuk” in Korean.
This herb is believed to have traditional medicinal properties that could help blood circulation and increase the general state of well-being.
Meridius® Manina Moxa can help reduce pain, muscle spasms and swelling and can be useful to improve the blood and lymphatic circulation.
The average temperature on the skin where Meridius® Manina Moxa is applied is 43.5 degrees Celsius the equivalent of 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Meridius® Manina Moxa is safe, patient-friendly product as the ash is designed to not fall off the cone. Even more, this moxa includes 40 pre-application plasters and lasts two times longer compared to to standard stick-on moxa.
Open a trade account with us to get better deals!
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice;
- Access to 100s of products at trade prices;
- Access to our entire marketing library in various languages;
- Exclusive offers sent to your inbox;
- Download your purchase orders directly from your account;
- Reorder previous orders from a click of a button.