Meridius Gu Gwan Moxa
Meridius® Gu Gwan Moxa is a natural type of compressed Korean moxa formed into a tube with a hollow centre.
This product is dried for three years before preparation and packaging to ensure Meridius® Gu Gwan Moxa will burn at a consistent, safe, controlled temperature every time it is being used.
The hollow centre allows Meridius® Gu Gwan Moxa to be placed on acupuncture needles which is ideal for indirect moxa treatments.
Our moxa is made of 100% real mugwort, also known as “artemesia vulgaris” or “ssuk” in Korean.
This herb is believed to have traditional medicinal properties that could help blood circulation and increase the general state of well-being.
Open a trade account with us to get better deals!
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice;
- Access to 100s of products at trade prices;
- Access to our entire marketing library in various languages;
- Exclusive offers sent to your inbox;
- Download your purchase orders directly from your account;
- Reorder previous orders from a click of a button.