Meridius 10 pcs Cupping set is a compact, yet very versatile set. It features a range of 4 different sized cups which are perfect to adjust on most of the body’s forms. Meridius 17 Pcs Cupping Set is an upgrade to the compact version. It comes with extra point-specific cups and a tube that helps with self cupping.
These cupping sets can also help massage all body parts to improve blood circulation. Apply oil or cream on the skin before the massage treatment, then move the cups along the desired area. While the cupping massage needs oils or creams, cupping treatment itself does not.
How does cupping work?
Cups create a vacuum that enhances and increases blood circulation to the area. Because your muscles are being pulled upwards, cupping therapy will help to get rid of tension within muscles as well as treating muscle scarring.
By increasing flow to the blood vessels on the surface of the skin within the cup, the therapy is also used to improve circulation. By boosting blood flow to areas of pain, oxygen supply is increased and, in conjunction with the inherent massaging qualities, pain is eased.
From the point of view of Eastern medicine, cupping is an important therapy for the realignment of the flow of energy, or qi. Working on the principle of the body’s meridian channels, cupping practitioners aim to open up these channels to allow qi to move freely around the body. Blockages in the flow of qi are attributed to innumerable ailments from insomnia to digestive issues.
- Detachable silicone valve ensuring user friendly cleaning and sterilization;
- Versatile shapes to accommodate cupping application on all parts of the body;
- Made of polycarbonate material for enhanced durability;
- Fire-free treatment reducing the risk of burns;
- Enhanced pressure accuracy with use of the hand-held pistol pump.
- Cupping therapy stimulates the metabolism;
- It helps with blood circulation and oxygenation in the treated area;
- Ideal for massage sessions;
- Enhances the general sense of well-being.